Fundamental Rights and Citizenship – Action grants 2013
Evropská komise vypsala granty, uzávěrka je 12. 3. 2014.
Granty se týkají následujících témat:
- Rights of the child
- Information on where the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights applies and where to turn to if fundamental rights are violated
- Combating different forms and manifestations of racism and xenophobia
- Fighting homophobia: Enhanced/improved understanding and tolerance
- Training and networking between legal professions and legal practitioners
- Awareness-raising about Union citizenship and the rights attached to it and identification of obstacles to their effective exercise
- Awareness-raising and information about the EU rules on free movement, in particular Directive 2004/38/EC
- Facilitation of the sharing of knowledge and exchange of best practices on acquisition and loss of Union citizenship
- Address the gender imbalance in participation in the European Parliament elections
- Data protection and privacy rights
Detaily naleznete zde.