Student internship in Communications department
CONCORD is offering an internship available to students who want to get a first experience of working in communications at its Brussels based Secretariat.
More information: http://www.concordeurope.org/about-us
Communications and Membership department
Reports to CONCORD Communication Officer
The role involves supporting the Communications Officer and the Secretariat in work related to internal and external communications.
• Assist in drafting articles for newsletters (European news on development and humanitarian assistance, calls for proposals, public consultations);
University studies preferably in communication, development studies, political science or EU studies.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Capacity to breakdown complex, technical issues into user-friendly texts;
• Team player capable of working under pressure and in a small, dynamic and multi-cultural NGO environment;
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Strong computer skills, especially web and social media related.
• Experience in communication, preferably on development-related issues and/or European policies. Experience with Non-Governmental Organisations would be an advantage;
• Experience in writing, editing and proofreading, social media and online communication, including the use of content management systems (CMS);
The intern must be enrolled in a university/higher education institute and the university itself should cover the insurance costs during the entire length of the internship.
The student intern will receive a compensation of 100 euros per month and the monthly reimbursement for public transportation (STIB).
Duration: March – June
Please send a CV and cover letter to Daniel Puglisi, email@example.com
– See more at: http://www.concordeurope.org/job#sthash.Vz9oDSlx.dpuf