ČvT – Programový koordinátor
Emergency Programs Coordinator, Eastern Ukraine
Typ pozice: Placená práce
Lokalita: Eastern Ukraine, Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts (head office in Slavjansk)
Termín nástupu: ASAP
People in Need (PIN) is the Czech Republic based NGO working in relief and development sectors. See more at www.peopleinneed.cz. In early August 2014 PIN opened humanitarian response in Eastern Ukraine and the program is rapidly expanding. Focus is given on the assistance to the IDPs, returnees and population living in the contested areas in the sectors of food security, shelter & winterization and health. Volume of the programs is up to 5 million USD till March 2015 funded by OFDA, ECHO, UNHCR, WFP and private donors. PIN is currently looking for an experienced and senior team leader to manage and support the team of international and national colleagues.
Start-up date: October 2014
Duration: 6 month with the possibility of extension
Refers to: PIN country representative (Kiev) and Ukraine desk officer (Prague)
Location: Eastern Ukraine, Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts (head office in Slavjansk)
Salary: as per the PIN salary scales.
- To coordinate all PIN humanitarian programs through the management of the team of 7 expatriates and more than 40 national staff.
- To design the most appropriate form and methodology of the response
- To assure the highest standards and quality of the program implementation
- To assure functional M&E systems
- To assure the coherence between program, logistic and financial units
- To liaison with PIN country representative in Kiev
- To liaison with the local authorities, partners and donors
- To continue assessments on the affected population
- To support fundraising activities including preparation of concepts and project proposals
- Strong experience within the region and understanding of local dynamics
- Experience in the humanitarian programming
- Experience with the team and program-cycle management
- Familiarity with the conflicts settings
- Reliable and self-reliant personality
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of spoken Russian
Interested applicants for the position should send their CV and cover letter as soon as possible via e-mail to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.