Vacancy Announcement – Digital Support Officer for LWF
Digital Support Officer for LWF
LWF Prague is a new organization in Czech Republic, supporting the humanitarian and development work of The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) based in Geneva. LWF represents 148 member churches in the Lutheran tradition in 99 countries all over the world and has its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. The Department for World Service is the internationally recognized humanitarian and development arm of the Lutheran World Federation, assisting people in need in 27 Country Programs in Latin-America, Asia, Middle East and Africa with more than 9,000 staff. For more information about LWF World Service, please check: https://www.lutheranworld.org/content/world-service
LWF Prague z.s. seeks to contract a Digital Support Officer to support the digital data management processes of LWF World Service, as well as to develop and maintain the IT infrastructure of its newly established office in Prague.
Starting date: up to the discussion – the position is available immediately
Working station: Prague
Work time: 100%
· University degree in computer sciences or related field.
Basic position requirements:
· At least 3 years’ working experience with data management systems, databases, SQL queries and dashboards.
· Experience working on data quality checks, data cleaning and processing.
· Experience with Office 365 environment
· Experience providing IT support on-site and remotely
· Proven experience of using web-based systems and good knowledge of Excel.
· English: advanced written and oral skills (C1 or native)
· French and/or Spanish is an advantage
· Support the administration and effective use of Survey CTO
· Support quality checks and validation processes of incoming data via all digital systems
· Assist with data cleaning and processing
· Provide data analysis reports from various digital systems
· Assist the database maintenance and health checks
· Support in managing and updating dashboards, including queries development for new visualisations
· Troubleshoot digital management systems, maintain ticketing systems for bugs and enhancement requests and ensure the follow up with service providers
· Assist the Global Officer for Digital Data Management based in Geneva in all relevant matters
· Support the LWF Prague office in procurement and installing computer hardware, software (Microsoft Office 365), systems, networks, printers, and scanners, and resolving technical issues
Position environment and dimensions:
The main purpose of this position is to contribute to the implementation of quality commitment of LWF’s work. In particular, the position holder will support the LWF World Service Quality Assurance and Accountability (QAA) Team and the LWF Prague Office in all aspects of digital data management, both on-site and remotely. Secondly, the position holder will act as help-desk support for the LWF Prague Office.
As a member of the global QAA team, the Digital Support Officer will mainly interact with LWF Prague Office Members, QAA team members and LWF IT unit in Geneva.
Conditions/What do we offer:
· Duration of the contract: three years, with possibility of extension
· Interesting salary corresponding to the level of experience
· Travels to Country Programs and Geneva (not more than 10 days, after COVID 19 travel restrictions are lifted)
· Safe background of a large non-profit organization
· Flexible working hours with possibility of home office
· Czech nationals or candidates with valid/potential work permit in Czech Republic or Blue card holders are invited to apply
Please, address your applications (CV and motivation letter) to Mrs. Dominika Nedvedova at firstname.lastname@example.org in English until 26th of April 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interviews in the week of 26th of April or even earlier as soon as a suitable profile is received.